PE: Developing your personal styleDeveloping your personal stylePE: Developing your personal style by jane-beata
You obviously love to create, you do it often and now the time has come when you realize that this is no fling, this is something you would want to do for the whole life. You can learn a lot about techniques from numerous sources, you can find the right audience on the internet but there is one thing nobody can help you with but yourself - how to gain a specific style of your own?
What is a personal painting style?
- It's an identifiable style that enables the viewer to determine that the artwork was done by you
- In some cases, your style can be viewed as an extension of your personality
How can one develop it?
- Developing your style takes time, time and time once again. Don't have the time? No style for you!
- It's not acquirable in an art class. While it can be helpful to study by an assistance of someone who's m
|More Journal Entries|
|1. What's this club about?|
This club is about originality in art - original characters, ideas, stories, concepts, techniques...
2. Which are the accepted categories?
Cartoons and Comics
and all of their subcategories
(if the other conditions are observed)
3. How do I join the group?
Click the "Join our group" button. It's recommended to watch the group to keep track of the events here.
4. What rules should I follow before I submit?
5. How do I submit my works?
Choose the folder your work fits best in. There is a short explanation in each folder what should be submitted to it.
Each submission will be reviewed by the administrator and accepted/not accepted.
6. What's the limit of the deviations I can submit?
You can submit one deviation per day. Every second deviation will be ignored and you'll have to submit it again the next day.
7. How do I suggest a fave?
Click the "Suggest a fave" button in the favourites gallery. Please only suggest works that you think they are original, inspiring and deserve the attention of the group.